Physically? My eyebrows. They're dark and can grow lush if left to their own devices. Oh, and I don't have to wear deodorant (not all the time, but 95% of the year I don't).
Non-physical? I have a few...
- My sense of humor (it's pretty universal and I'm skilled at "reading the room"... not perfect. I have had some disasters).
- My resiliency (unless it comes to my own health, I fall apart then).
- I'm a great friend (when equal effort is put forth. If it's one-sided, I start to fade or bail... though it takes me a while).
- I listen to opposing points of view (I used to be pro-life and Catholic... but, after researching and listening enough, I came to my logical present-day-self) without losing my mind.
- Outwardly, I act like I have no hope for mankind. But inwardly... I know we have a chance.