This is a super vague prompt! What playlist? My "Pumping Iron" playlist? My "Dismantling the Patriarchy" playlist? My "Cooking While Drinking" playlist? Just kidding. I don't have those, or any, playlists. I could go on a rant about Google Music disappearing, forcing me to use YouTube Music, which spams me with every click... "Join YouTube Unlimited! For free! Until it's not!" I'm not a happy camper with streaming music services or the way they store my library. But! A topic for another day. Which I'll never write about. Instead of sharing a playlist, I'm going to put all my music on shuffle. Then I'll type out the first 10 songs that pop up and share below.
- Like the Moon- Future Islands
- Givin' Up- the Darkness
- Party All the Time- The Black Eyed Peas
- She Bop- Cyndi Lauper
- Bad Blood- Bastille
- All Over You- Live
- I Will Be Back One Day- Lord Huron
- Hollywood Nights- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
- Life is Like a Musical- Andre 3000
- Sarah- Trevor Jones [Labyrinth Soundtrack]
There you have it. The schizophrenic presentation of my music collection.